Lentiviral Packaging Services
Cambridge Bioscience offers a lentiviral packaging service for the production of high-quality, high-titer, ready-to-use lentiviral particles. Using a lentivector construct, this service produces VSV-G pseudotyped lentiviral particles at the specified titer level measured as active infectious units (IFU/ml) in just 3 to 4 weeks.
You provide SBI with:
• Endotoxin-free HIV-based* lentivector plasmid DNA** (10-40 μg depending on level of titer requested)
• Vector must be able to produce virus (NO: internal poly A signal, toxic genes, unusual 2° structure, or 5' to 3' LTR size >8 kb)
*FIV-based lentiviral packaging service also available, Regular Titer only.
**SBI recommend EndoFree Plasmid Maxi Kit (cat# 12362) from Qiagen for plasmid prep.
• Minimum of 10 x 25 uL aliquots of VSV-G pseudotyped lentiviral particles at the specified level of titer measured as active infectious units (IFU/mL)
• Aliquot size can be customised
• QC data from transduction of HT1080 control cell lines and fluorescent microscopy imaging included in Product Analysis Certificates for lentiviruses with fluorescent reporters
Benefits of Using this Lentiviral Packaging Service
• Ready-to-transduce lentivirus in 3 to 4 weeks
• Ultra-high titer virus made for in vivo & stem cell applications
• Highly concentrated viral preparations
• Precise, active virus titer measurements by qPCR included
• 3 different titer levels & flexible volumes available
SBI's Packaged Lentiviruses have Broad Cellular Tropism